Thursfields launch new start-up service ‘IGNITE’
Starting a new business is an exciting yet daunting time. Whether you are ready to launch or in the early stages growing your business you will encounter many challenges, risks and opportunities. Protecting your business will be vital to its success. Your initial investment to understand the key legal issues and get the legal basics right at the outset is critical because any oversight or errors could affect your business growth, financing opportunities and ability to maximise your reward.
Thursfields IGNITE start-up service provides entrepreneurs and start-up businesses with the basic legal advice and key documents to start and grow their business. Subscribing to IGNITE will help you to avoid the common mistakes and pitfalls, saving you time and money in the long run.
What does IGNITE include?
IGNITE consists of 3 different 12 month subscription packages: “Create”, “Innovate” and “Grow” so you can select the package which best suits your business needs and budget. As your trusted advisor, our start-up lawyers will work with you to ensure your legal requirements are met so you can focus on getting your business started.
Each IGNITE package contains a variety of key legal documents and advice that you will need to start and grow your business, for example:
- Guidance on your director’s responsibilities
- Standard Business Terms and Conditions
- Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Intellectual Property Assignment
- Shareholders’ Agreement
- Employment contracts
- Access to a business start-up helpline
Thursfields lawyers are experienced in advising businesses, their owners and managers at each stage of their business life cycle. IGNITE bolt on services will ensure that you get the legal and commercial advice, assistance and training that you need at each stage as your business grows. Whether you need advice on brand protection, commercial contracts, funding growth plans, HR, property or dispute resolution, our lawyers will be on hand to discuss your needs and options.
Read our brochure – Thursfields IGNITE Business Start Up – to find out exactly what our “Create”, “Innovate” or “Grow” packages include and the bolt on services available.
How much does IGNITE cost?
IGNITE is designed to help you to control your costs.
- Fixed Fee – Each package is delivered on a fixed fee basis providing you certainty and transparency at the outset that there will be no unexpected costs. For our latest pricing, view the IGNITE brochure here.
- Pay monthly – Our “Innovate” and “Grow” packages are available on a pay monthly subscription plan so that you can manage your cash flow by spreading the initial cost over 12 months without having to compromise on the services you can access.
- No unexpected costs – If you decide to add a bolt on service, our lawyers will always provide you with a no obligation quote for our fees and any third party costs together with our terms of engagement.
For an initial free 15 minute consultation to assess your needs, please contact Sarah Monaghan on 0121 231 3230 or email@example.com